1. sending somebody else to receive their child from the school.
2. No students should leave the school premises without permission during school hours including the recess.
3. Students and teachers must use English for Communication and for academic activities in the school premises.
4. Lending or Borrowing of money is not permitted and the students should not bring valuable articles or jewellery to school.
5. Children should not use any cosmetics in school.
6. Students should handle school property with care.Any student behaving indifferently or causing any loss to the school property will be penalized accordingly.
7. The school reserves the right to dismiss a student whose diligence or progress is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
8. If a student remains absent from school without a sanctioned leave application or prior permission from class teacher or the Principal,his/her name will be struck off from the school rolls.
9. All students should trim their nails regularly. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair dressed at regular intervals.
10. All students must take care of their stationery, lunch boxes etc. They should ensure that they have taken all their belongings while leaving the school.
11. Motor bikes and gadgets are not allowed for school students .